- Overview of ultrasound theory and scanning technique
- Principles of nerve anatomy and pain pathologies.
- Techniques for MSK, peripheral nerve blocks and nerve catheter or PNS insertion
- Best practices for patient preparation and positioning.
- Dosing and CPT Codes for Ultrasound Guided Pain Procedures
- Management of complications and adverse events, such as LAST (local anesthetic systemic toxicity
For more information or to register, please visit the Course Calendar below!
Courses offered in NYC and in various other locations, hosted by Long Island Based Interventional Pain Physician, David Rosenblum, MD
Ultrasound Guided Interventional Pain Management TrainingCourse
Ultrasound Guided Interventional Pain Management Course and Webinar for Physicians who treat Pain, ER Docs, PM&R docs (physiatrists), Anesthesiologists, Regenerative Medicine Procedures, Neurologists, and Orthopedists
Virtual Pain FellowshipBundle
Virtual Pain Fellowship gives access to our comprehensive Pain Management Fellowship Material for Board Prep as well as Re-certification and day to day practice knowledge & CME Certificate for completion. Over $1500 worth of material
Basic Anesthesiology Exam Board ReviewCourse
The Basic AnesthesiaExam Board Review is a comprehensive study tool for anesthesiology residents and practitioners preparing for the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) certification exam. Featuring a range of high-yield questions and explanations
$199.99 first payment, $49.99 / month onwards